2 de maio de 2015

PRONOMES PESSOAIS - PERSONAL PRONOUNS

Pronomes pessoais - Personal pronouns



SUBJECTIVE PRONOUNS

I
You
He
She
It
W
You
They

OBJECTIVE PRONOUNS

Me
You
Him
Her
It
Us
You
Them


Os PERSONAL PRONOUNS são os pronomes pessoais em Inglês. Eles representam as pessoas, e estão divididos em: SUBJECTIVE PRONOUNS e OBJECTIVES PRONOUNS.

Os SUBJECTIVE PRONOUNS são usados como SUJEITO da oração. Aquele que pratica a acção.

Observe:

I am a teacher.

You are a student.

She is a good girl.

Perceba que SUBJECT PRONOUN é posicionado sempre antes de um verbo:

Chris is not at home. He is at work now.

Susan is a doctor. She is brilliant!

Computers are not cheap. They are expensive.

O pronome IT merece uma atenção especial, uma vez que não temos um
correspondente em Português. Além de ser usado para falar das coisas, dos objetos e dos animais, também usamos IT para falar:

• Das horas – IT IS TEN O’CLOCK NOW.

• Dos dias da semana – IT IS MONDAY.

• Do clima/ tempo – IT IS SUNNY. / IT IS COLD.

• Das distâncias – IT IS 2 MILES TO THE TOWN CENTRE.

Os OBJECTIVE PRONOUNS, por sua vez, representam o OBJECTO, que pode ser DIRECTO ou INDIRECTO.

Observe:

Martin loves her. I want to talk to you. Give me the money!

Perceba que ele é posicionado sempre depois do verbo ou depois de uma preposição.

There is Carmen. Let’s talk to her

That is my friend Bob. I live near him.


Let’s do some exercises now

1. Sublinhe a alternativa correta.

Model:

We/ Us go to the club every weekend. My mother drives we/ us there.

a. Can you help I/ me?

b. My brother is a doctor. He/ him is a great surgeon.

c. What is wrong with they/ them?

d. That is Susan, Julio’s girlfriend. He/ him loves she/ her.

e. Dad’s car isn’t here. It/ its in the garage.


2. Substitua as palavras em negrito pelos SUBJECTIVE PRONOUNS.

Model:

My father is doing his work.

He is doing his work.

a. The girls are studying English now.

b. The lawyer is talking to his daughter.

c. My sister and I are teachers.

d. The dogs are barking a lot today!

e. You and your brother must be in class on time.


3. Agora, substitua as palavras em negrito por OBJECTIVE PRONOUNS.

Model:

The teacher is teaching her students.

The teacher is teaching them.

a. These bags belong to Paul and Bill.

b. Mr. Jones is talking to his son.

c. My mother always gives my sister and I presents.

d. At Christmas, my grandparents always buy my sister a gift.

e. I need to repair my bicycle.

4. Complete o texto com os SUBJECTIVE ou OBJECTIVE PRONOUNS.

Hi, my name is Susan. ___I___ (a) am 25 years old. My family lives in San Diego, California. ________ (b) have a brother called Simon and a sister called Sophia. ___We____ (c) live in a big house. ________ (d) has 3 bedrooms.
My sister and ________ (e) like jogging. ________ (f) go jogging every night
after work. Our personal instructor always helps ________ (g) and controls our
jogging time. _________ (h) is tiring, but ________ (i) have fun too.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comentar isto